Are you ready for interesting projects in our company?
Years on the market
Our company develops and transforms from year to year. Today, Lindenvalley is one of the leaders in the development of VR, AR and Blockchain in the world market. We are interested in new enthusiasts who, as we, want to develop and go forward.
Whom are we looking for:
We are looking for professionals with experience in Augmented Reality. You become part of our growing team. Your task – developing software solutions.
So, if you want to strengthen our company with your skills and increase efficiency, we will be glad to welcome you to our team.
What is important to us in your experience:
- Understanding the principles of OOP;
- Excellent knowledge of system libraries of iOS and iOS apps;
- Knowledge of Apple iOS Developer Guidelines and Apple iOS User Interface Guidelines;
- Knowledge of the protocols HTTP, SOAP, REST;
- Ability to work with XML, JSON;
- Ability to work with SQLite databases on the iOS platform;
- Experience in using multithreading;
- Ability to optimize the use of memory and CPU time;
Would be a plus:
- The ability to create and maintain a correct and intelligible code structure, with the possibility of relatively quick changes;
- Good knowledge of agile;
- General programming culture: possession of version control systems (Git preference), understanding of the principles of integration and testing, skills of independent learning technologies, teamwork skills;
- Knowledge of technical English;
- Understanding the BLE protocol;
How we are working:
- We use the tracking system; use Agile;
- Use Git for version control;
- We use Continuous integration;
- Managers work with clients, developers are not distracted;
- We work in a team with backend developers, testers and designers;
- Most of the company's team works remotely;
- Permanent employment from 160 hours per month or more if you wish (hourly payment);
- One of our main advantages is cool live projects! We work with exclusively European customers — large companies (Audi, Siemens, BMW, Ferrari, etc.) and startups with unique ideas;
- Flexible schedule;
- 20 days of paid vacation;