Are you ready for interesting projects in our company?
Years on the market
Our company develops and transforms from year to year. Today, Lindenvalley is one of the leaders in the development of VR, AR and Blockchain in the world market. We are interested in new enthusiasts who, as we, want to develop and go forward.
Whom are we looking for:
We are looking for professionals with experience in Augmented Reality. You become part of our growing team. Your task – developing software solutions.
So, if you want to strengthen our company with your skills and increase efficiency, we will be glad to welcome you to our team.
What is important to us in your experience:
- Excellent TypeScript knowledge;
- Practical skills from 1 year to Angular 2, Angular 4;
- Possession of webPack and other project builders;
- Work with the REST API (for example, Java Spring REST and Swagger for documentation);
- OAuth, OAuth 2.0 knowledge;
- Version control systems knowledge;
Would be a plus:
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Understanding of CSS, SASS, LESS;
- Experience with frameworks, for example. Bootstrap, Foundation and Skeleton;
- Other frameworks knowledge, for example, Vue.js, React.js, Express.js;
- Experience with nodeJs and ability to write REST API;
- Experience with web sockets;
- Ability to write automated tests using, for example, Karma, Phantom, and so on;
- Understanding the principles of work: Docker, Openstack, Kubernetes, Swarm mode;
- Permanent employment from 160 hours per month or more if you wish (hourly payment);
- One of our main advantages is cool live projects! We work with exclusively European customers — large companies (Audi, Siemens, BMW, Ferrari, etc.) and startups with unique ideas;
- Flexible schedule;
- 20 days of paid vacation;